- CRF Engineering is a full Service Civil Engineering & Land Surveying consulting office. We offer our services to property owners, developers, architects and other engineering firms for residential, commercial, and industrial projects as well as municipalities. Our office has been proudly associated with many residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial projects throughout Southern California.
- CRF Engineering is committed to working with all clients in a proactive & energetic manner, we work efficiently "hands on" involvement we strive to understand and satisfy unique needs set forth by our clients & local agencies to ensure excellence in every aspect of our civil engineering designs.
- CRF Engineering offers a team with invaluable experience in Civil Engineering Services. We have the knowledge and skill to address various civil engineering issues pertaining to projects in both Private and Public sectors.
CRF Engineering established in 2005 has maintained an unbreakable reputation for precision, accuracy & timelines among property owners, contractors, architects and other engineering firms. The successful years of progress & improvements have lead to continuous growth of the firm specializing in Civil Engineering & Land Surveying. We are committed to professionalism and time deadlines to help projects move forward. It is of vast importance for us to provide our clients and local reviewing agencies with top quality designs to assure prompt approvals, functional, economic, and constructible civil engineering designs.
Mr. Ramirez, PE founder of the firm has invaluable experience in the field of Civil Engineering having started in the field of surveying in the late 90’s, learned involved with sophisticated procedures and technology. Mr. Ramirez has proven to hundreds of clients, and to the Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors his attitude and aptitude to serve the public with the best service in the fields of Civil Engineering. Mr. Ramirez has experience in design – build projects of all magnitudes such as rail-road projects, airport projects, commercial projects, industrial projects, residential projects, street improvement projects, and other municipal projects. Mr. Ramirez has a wide experience, working with over 65 incorporated cities, and several counties in southern California, focusing in the County of Orange & County of Los Angeles.
Mr. Cesar R. Ramirez, PE
LIST OF CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS
- Preparation of Rough and Precise Grading Plans
- Erosion Control Plans
- SWPPP / WPCP / WQMP ~ Certified QSD / QSP
- ADA Compliance
- Construction Documents
- Street Improvement Plans
- Water Plans
- Storm Drain Improvement Plans
- Sewer Improvement Plans
- Composite Utility Plans
- Engineer’s cost Estimates
- Water Quality Management Plans
- Hydrology Studies/ Hydraulics
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Detention and Retention Basin Design
- Retaining Wall Design
- Line & Grade Certifications
LAND SURVEYING AND MAPPING
- Topographic Surveys
- Record of Surveys
- Lot Line Adjustments
- Sub-Division Mapping. (Parcel Maps, Tract Maps)
- Construction Surveying (Construction Staking)
- Horizontal Control Plans (For layout purposes)
- Easement Dedications
- ALTA surveys
- FEMA Elevation Certifications
PLANNING / PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Site Planning
- General Plan
- Land Use
In over 65 cities around southern California.
Experience with local Agencies
Strong Experience in the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside & San Bernardino