Civil engineering plans, reports, specifications, and certifications are required by the local agency in charge (County or City) for all new Construction Projects to meet new code specifications and construction standards.1 (714) 522-2266
Civil engineering plans, reports, specifications, and certifications are required by...
Land surveying is the tie between civil engineering and construction work. It is a very ...
All construction projects are required to comply with specific NPDES reports requested by...
- Proficient in land surveying: Topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Easement Dedications, Horizontal Control Surveys, Corner Records, Record of Surveys.
- We count with very sophisticated & reliable survey equipment, Robotic Total Stations Trimble S6 & Survey GPS systems Leica 1200 RTK.
- All survey materials used are top of the line materials.
- We count with the Knowledge, Skill, and Attitude to provide land surveying services.
- All drawings and measurements are done with top of the line equipment and the most sophisticated drafting techniques as mandated by the cities and the construction industry.
- We use technology, experience, and education to accomplish reliable results.
- Our surveys are always prepared under the supervision of a licensed land surveyor.
- Proficient in general Civil Engineering: Street Improvement Plans, Horizontal Alignments, Sewer, Storm Drain, Water, and Fire Utilities, Grading plans, Drainage plans, Reports such us: WQMP, SUSMP, SWPPP, Hydrology, Hydraulic reports. Having provided construction staking to hundreds of commercial, and residential projects in Southern California to clients such as: Farmers and Merchants, Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, Chipotle Restaurants, Polly’s, Starbucks, McDonald’s, O’reilly Auto Parts, Chevron, and others, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial design development in over 60 cities within the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Riverside, we apply construction experience into our own Civil Engineering Designs.
- Our Drawings are prepared from scratch in Auto-Cad by or under the supervision of a licensed civil engineer, no shortcuts are made to get solid working drawings and avoid design issues. Our drawings are easily converted to PDF and very efficiently exchange information with the team members: Designer, Architect, Soils Engineer, Structural Engineer, Client, and Contractors.
- We consider time the most important aspect to our clients, for that we anticipate delays based in our experience in construction. We respond to city comments within one week, we always communicate shortly, and efficiently, our drawings are professionally drafted and thinking about saving in construction, and anticipating construction issues or delays, we move forward.
Civil Engineering plans, reports, certifications
We are committed to professionalism and time deadlines to help projects move forward, it is of vast importance for us to provide our clients and local reviewing agencies with top quality designs to assure prompt approvals, functional, economic, and constructable civil engineering designs.