Civil engineering plans, reports, specifications, and certifications are required by the local agency in charge (County or City) for all new Construction Projects to meet new code specifications and construction standards.1 (714) 522-2266
Civil engineering plans, reports, specifications, and certifications are required by...
Land surveying is the tie between civil engineering and construction work. It is a very ...
All construction projects are required to comply with specific NPDES reports requested by...
CRF ENGINEERING IS LOCATED IN THE CENTER OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
North orange county, making it accessible to several cities in Orange & Los Angeles countie’s within minutes.
CRF Engineering established in 2005 has maintained an unbreakable reputation for precision, accuracy & timelines among property owners, contractors, architects and other engineering firms.
- Proficient in general Civil Engineering: Street Improvement Plans, Horizontal Alignments, Sewer, Storm Drain, Water, and Fire Utilities, Grading plans, Drainage plans, Reports such us: WQMP, SUSMP, SWPPP, Hydrology, Hydraulic reports, QSP Services, Etc. Having provided construction staking and or/or construction supervision to hundreds of commercial, and residential projects in Southern California to clients such as: Farmers and Merchants Bank, Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, Chipotle Restaurants, Polly’s, Panera Bread, Starbucks, McDonald’s, O’reilly Auto Parts, Dollar tree, Chevron, Rite Aid, Taco Bell, Valero Refinery, LAX Airport, Southern California Edison, Union Pacific Railroads, and others, Warmington Residential, Commercial, and Industrial design development in over 150 cities within the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Riverside, we apply construction experience into our Civil Engineering Designs.
- Our Drawings are prepared from scratch in Auto-Cad Civil-3d 2020 by or under the supervision of a licensed civil engineer, no shortcuts are made to get solid working drawings and avoid design issues. Our drawings are always converted to PDF and very efficiently exchange information with our team members: Client, Designer, Architect, Soils Engineer, Structural Engineer, and Contractors.
- We consider time the most important aspect to our company & our clients, for that we anticipate delays based in our experience in the construction-engineering industry. We respond to city comments within one week, we always communicate shortly, and efficiently, our drawings are professionally drafted and thinking about saving in construction, and anticipating construction issues or delays, we move forward.
- a) Proficient in land surveying: Construction Staking, Topographic surveys, ALTA surveys, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Mergers, Easement Dedications, Lot Line Adjustments, Easement Dedications, Horizontal Control Surveys, Corner Records, Record of Surveys.
- b) We count with very sophisticated & reliable surveying equipment, Robotic Total Stations Trimble S7 & Survey GPS Trimble R10 RTK.
- c) All survey materials used are top of the line materials.
- d) We count with the Knowledge, Skill, and Attitude to provide land surveying services.
- e) All drawings and measurements are done with top of the line equipment and the most sophisticated drafting techniques as mandated by the cities and the construction industry.
- f) We use top of the line technology instruments and software, experience, and education to accomplish reliable results.
- g) Our staff consist on graduated science professionals.
- h) Our surveys are always prepared under the supervision of a licensed land surveyor.
• We count with industry insurances such as general liability, worker’s compensation, trucks commercial liability, and professional practice liability for industrial, commercial, and residential projects.
• For more information about our services please visit our web site crfengineering.com or give us a call 714-522-2266.
Civil Engineering plans, reports, certifications
We are committed to professionalism and time deadlines to help projects move forward, it is of vast importance for us to provide our clients and local reviewing agencies with top quality designs to assure prompt approvals, functional, economic, and constructable civil engineering designs.